August 2019 探寻系外行星（Searching Exoplanets）， Chinese National Astronomy (magazine)
- Webinar delivered to young women in Year 12 about the exoplanet search.
- Provided interactive learning experience to inspire young women into stem subjects.
- Apart from the talk, also conducted a video project of interviewing astrophysicists
about their daily work, so as to encourage A-level students to study astronomy.
- Invited by Prof. Alexander Boksenberg to talk about my daily work to a group of young
female students from the Samsung STEM Girls Program.
- Presented my research on source extraction using a Bayesian method to graduate
students from a wide range of research backgrounds.
- Gave outreach talks to ~20 groups of ~15 students (14- to 16-year-olds) at the annual
outreach event, Physics at Work, organised by the Cavendish Lab.
- Ranked joint 3rd out of 25 exhibitors in the student vote competition in a team of 3
- Demonstrated the physics behind the pinhole camera, and helped both young and adult
participants make their own pinhole cameras from scratch.
- Helped guide student group trips at the Mullard Radio Astronomy Observatory, showed
famous radio telescopes such as One-Mile Telescope to young students.